Our name finder has thousands of baby names to help you choose a beautiful name for your baby. You will find in this article everything about the name Annapurna.
In Hinduism, Annapurna is the name of the goddess of food and cooking. It is also a massif in Nepal, in the Himalayas.
The one that provides food in abundance.
- Ana Diosdado, writer and actress (1943-)
- Ana María Matute, writer (1926-)
- Ana Pavlova, dancer (1885-1931)
- Ann Margret, Swedish-American actress (1941-)
- Anna Frank, writer (1929-1945)
- Anna Magnani, Italian actress (1908-1973)
- Anna Simó, Catalan politician (1968-)
- Anna Gavalda, French writer (1970-)
- Anne Geddes, Australian photographer (1956-)
- Anne Rice, American writer (1941-)
- Anne Igartiburu, Spanish presenter (1969-)
Annapurna name coloring pages printable game
Annapurna: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Annapurna name coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Annapurna coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Annapurna name to color and print